October 13th, 2008
The news have been floating within team Hobnox for some time now and we can finally announce the news about the update of the Audiotool Beta that we're about to roll out in the upcoming days. We're still waiting for Adobe to release the new Flash Player but will share the details with you anyway. Speaking of Adobe, it really looks like the 'Make Some Noise' campaign was successful as you'll read below and that Adobe finally managed to make some noise. Nice. Thanks to everyone who supported the developers.
- Java applet is removed. Entire signal flow including sound output done in Flash
- Complete refactoring of the CoreAudio programming
- Optimized all plugins DSP code
- Live session recording - Vorbis encoding - Hobnox Library upload
- Plugin Shelf - add/remove plugins at runtime
- New Plugins: Slope, Gate, Phaser, Merger, Splitter
- Short overview of all features on startup
- Sequencer (Notes, Automation, AudioTracks)
- Remix stuff - Collaboration
We are set
I am quite sure we can launch our update the same day the Flash Player 10 ships.
We are probably the first forcing the user to upgrade to Flash Player 10. But I am also sure nobody will refuse.
Filed under: announce
5 Responses to “Hobnox AudioTool Update ahead”
October 13th, 2008 at 8:20 pm
Lovely jubley! Nice one Andre
October 14th, 2008 at 1:07 am
Hobnox is great and even more interesting to see it run in Flash completely.
Some super coding there guys!
Andre Michelle » Blog Archive » Hobnox AudioTool update out of the oven Says:
October 15th, 2008 at 12:49 pm
[...] We are on. [...]
Blog von Jens Franke » Das Arbeiten in einer Welt voller APIs Says:
October 17th, 2008 at 9:33 am
[...] Hobnox-Gang kündigte groß an, dass sie sobald der Flash Player 10 verfügbar ist, eine neue Version ihres Audio-Tool [...]
filmy online Says:
September 13th, 2009 at 5:15 pm
Thank you very much for this post>!