October 12th, 2010
Cheapest generic viagra Tonfall is an opensource audio framework for Actionscript I have written for the Audio Code Clash Workshop at Flash on the beach to provide an entry point for the attendees on that subject.
Cheapest generic viagra Tonfall is not meant to be a fully implemented audio engine but you may learn a lot about signal processing and sequencing in common. Cheapest generic viagra It covers most questions I am receiving by email and is not that far away from the audio engine we use in Audiotool.
Cheapest generic viagra Features
- Holding a list of processors and time information
- SignalProcessor for audio generation taking TimeEvents (like notes) into account
- Design Pattern to process polyphonic audio generation (e.g. Cheapest generic viagra synthesizer)
- Static Delay as a template for other effects
- Note to frequency mapping
- WavFile Encoder
- Samples of the Casio RZ1 drumcomputer
- AmenBreak sample
- Super Mario playing Sequencer
- Fully launchable Metronome (Hello World of Audio DSP)
- Simple implementation of ToneMatrix
Cheapest generic viagra Tonfall is built with FDT 4.0, cheapest generic viagra which I highly recommended. Cheapest generic viagra I checked-in the project files as well to let you compile right away.
Cheapest generic viagra I also highly recommend to check out Justin Windle's AS3 Particle Node Sequencer, cheapest generic viagra which is based on Tonfall and a very nice implementation of what you can do with it. Cheapest generic viagra Thanks again Justin!
May 12th, 2009
May 1st, 2009
October 4th, 2008
Filed under: conference | Comments Off
October 3rd, 2008